Deadline: Monday, Eighth Week of the Preceding SIP Quarter
- Only Political Science majors qualify for funding.
- SIP must be completed in the Political Science Department
This is the person who has agreed to let you work in his or her lab
- Explain the ideas or questions that will be examined, and state your hypothesis.
- Define your objectives clearly. If part of a larger project, describe its relation to the whole.
- If relevant, describe statistical procedures and sampling sizes, and supply sample questionnaires.
- Describe the arrangements you made for affiliation or collaboration with individuals/organizations.
- Show how your project can be completed within the time period for which your funding is requested.
Your Anticipated Professional Expenses
- Be realistic and state your funding request clearly
- You may be asked to submit your receipts upon your return to campus
- The Political Science Department does not grant funding for meals and lodging
($0.54/mile personal car)
to be applied to this conference
Please include an itemized list of your expenses. (200 words or less)